Finding comfort, first steps and exploring. Sense my break u

Finding comfort, first steps and exploring. Sense my break up I haven't been able to speak to anyone or chat with any guys.. Last night I went on a random chat site and ended up chatting with a few strangers just talking about life and what I'm dealing with my stress, herpes ect. I expected people would quickly exit the conversation but come to find out every single guy I spoke to was very understanding and didn't seem to be bothered by it one guy even dated a girl with herpes knowing the risk he could get it as well they ended up breaking up for other reasons not the herpes. As weird as it is to say this has given me such a confidence boost I'm feeling great today about this the fear of spending my life alone is not so big anymore

Even spoke to a couple females and they were understanding of it as well so there is good understanding people out there.. I guess the point I'm trying to get across is don't be scared to put yourself out there because your afraid or feel dirty it's your own mind telling you so not what everyone thinks !

I did that as well because I just wanted to test out the Waters and it made me feel a hell of a lot better as well but I've also experienced meeting guys and been ok with it so there is that hope

1 Heart

Yeah first step.. No dates yet so haven't told any one in person but atleast this is a start and I don't have to fear.. People on the Internet tend to be bigger trolls then people in person so I can only assume if I take the right approach with this dating will go fine as well