Forbidden Love

I don't know what to do with these overwhelming feelings anymore. I've been in love with the same person for 4years. I'm only 14 so when I was about 10 I fell madly in love with this woman. Unfortunately it was my teacher. She's married and has two children and is so beautiful and loving. The thing that really kills me though is that I'll never be with her and my love towards her just gets stronger and stronger. This love I have is illegal and that really sucks. Ive even told her I love her. I guess we do silly things when were in love right? I just don't know what to do anymore. I've tried so hard to move on but I keep failing. I want to be out of of her life so she doesn't have to worry about me any longer. I'm so depressed when I'm not around her but when I am I know it's not ok. I can't live without her. I am just so conflicted

Sometimes we confuse the admiration for love. Try to get involved in different activities and get busy, this way you will ease your mind and can think clearly. You have your life ahead of you and you need to accomplish things for your future. Everything will pass and you will feel better. God bless you.

Thank you so much. Your totally right. I will try to move on and find someone my own age. I guess I just look up to her because she's my role model and an older woman. Hopefully I move on sooner than later

These days most children and especially those who are in really like know what this means to deliver really Funny love sms like quotations and crazy quotations to their associates.

hey, cung... go away, you are being creepy

I hope you aren't talking to that guy,.. I see him still on here he has been reported though and willbe gone soon.

Cungilinus69 has been blocked from this site and all of his content deleted. This type of behavior is not tolerated on this site. Please private message Support Groups anytime that you come across an inappropriate user. Thank you!

I'm learning too that sometimes things don't go our way. I'm also 14 an from the first time I admitted to myself I was bi to tonight an this site catching my eye, I'm beginning to realize there's more to my heartbreak an love for my friend than I realized, I know I may be wrong but I can't help loving her...It's a part of me, regardless of if I let go or hold on...I can never really forget what she means to me or meant to me...