Found out a week ago that I am HIV positive. Meds is making

Found out a week ago that I am HIV positive. Meds is making me feel ill and just can't gets to terms with it. I feel like my life is over. Does it get any easier?

1 Heart

It's get's easier with time, I've been positive and on meds for the past year. The meds do make you feel Ill a lot but there are alternatives to making them not make you feel that way. you are on your first week to the road of taking control. I'm not going to lie my first few months was really hard, I was struggling with a lot. Number one thing is to stay optimistic and keep you energy clear and calm. I have also recently discovered this place, and having a better out look all ready knowing there are people I can talk to That understand. Keep your chin up @helpme2015 things will get better.

Hang in there my friend, feel free to message me I can give you some advice on making yourself feel better by strengthening your immune system so your ill feelings go away. Also several other things I know you will find helpful. Chat soon!!!