Gave up 11/13

I gave up today. I didn’t feel like i belonged there or anywhere else at this moment. I am not sure what I am doing now. My wife is worried

Can you talk to her and ask her to drive you to the nearest ER?

1 Heart

No insurance, no money, im better off now dead. I’m okay with it. Im not depressed. I will always continue and walk back to nj

Hi there. How are you doing today? Is everything okay with you. Please write back whenever possible. Sending hugs & prayers your way.

1 Heart

Hey there: we’re all rooting for you! I can imagine your wife is worried about you. I am worried about you, too. Take care.

1 Heart

It took me along time to relieve anger from 2017. On October 21, 2023 when I finally moved on from Oct1. It’s been 7 years and i figured it would be this long since that time. I have been thinking about disconnecting my phone internet to reduce monthly bill. I know that I am shutting down now myself. I am waiting for the right moment i guess. My wife has to get to a dentist because she is experiencing difficulties with her teeth. I can walk back to nj. I tell myself this because we are not doing well. I have been thinking about abandoning ship and leaving now. I would be living outside and I would be much happier. At least I think so until I return back to wolf dependence

1 Heart

I am not crawling yet or eating grass yet. This is my moto… i have to try both before I give up now :sleepy: :confused: it’s not going to taste like Chipotle chicken bowl :confused:

2 Hearts

Thanks for writing back, friend. Please don’t be hard on yourself. I can relate to what you’re going through. This too shall pass and I’m sure you’ll come out of it. Stay strong, friend. Sending hugs & prayers to you & your wife.

1 Heart

I caught them hugs and prayers :email: :hugs: :two_hearts: :heart: and I will save them up for next :pray: time :slight_smile:

1 Heart