Gays & lesbians..born with it or not?

HOW MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT GAY & LESBIANS ARE BORN THAT WAY? JUST LOOKING TO GET OTHER PEOPLES OPINION ON THIS.. FOR YOU BELIEVERS OUT THERE IT TALKS ABOUT GAYS & LESBAINS IN THE BIBLE..ABOUT HOW MUCH GOD HATES IT SO WHY WOULD HE LET SOMEONE BE BORN WITH THAT? OR DO YOU THINK THAT THERE NOT BORN WITH THAT?

I know this is so controversial and I really don't know what to think either. I was raised with a religious understanding that in the bible it was said that homosexuality was wrong also. I heard people argue that God made them that way , so I don't know. It is a tough call.

i was born this way definitely and i know that God, Universe and the Spirit all love me. Pretty controversial only because my beliefs are that man wrote the Bible to support the Church not a popular theory but that's my opinion.

BLUE ROSE------I DEFF AGREE WITH YOU.BUT IF GOD DONT LIKE HOMOSEXUALITY THEN WHY WOULD HE MAKE SOMEONE THAT WAY? HE DESTROYED SADIM AND GOMORRE..SORRY BOUT THE SPELLING.. SO YEA I DONT UNDERSTAND IT THOUGH EITHER. YA KNOW I JUST HATE WHEN PEOPLE ARE ALWAYZ DAMING THEM TO HELL...LIKE WHO ARE THEY TO JUDGE ANYONE? GOD LOVES LESBIANS AND GAYS BUT HE DONT LIKE WHAT THERE DOING.I SEEN THIS SHOW ONE TIME WITH ROSIE ODONELL..SHE HAD GATHERED SOME GAY & LESBIAN COUPLES TOGETHER ON HER BOAT & THEY TOOK A TRIP TO DOMINICAN REP, I THINK IT MITE HAVE BEEN THERE BUT PEOLPLE THERE WHERE SO ANGRY AT THEM. THEY WHERE THROWING THINGS AT THEM , THEY CURSED THESE PEOPLE TO HELL...AND THESE PEOPLE THAT WHERE DOING THESE THINGS WHERE SUPPOSE TO BE CHRISTIANS! THESE GAYS AND LESBIANS WHERE ACTING MORE MATURE THEN THESE SO CALLED CHRISTIANS WHERE! I DONT KNOW..I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS WORLD! LIKE IM NOT FOR HOMOSEXUALITY AND REALLY I WOULD LIKE TO SAY ITS THEIR LIFE , LET THEM DO WHAT THEY WANT..I JUST DONT KNOW IF GOD WOULD LIKE ME TO HAVE THAT KIND ATTIDUDE ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY..

BROWN GIRL--THANKS FOR YOUR OPINION..I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!

nope, I wont go and tell someone their going to hell , becuse I know what its like for someone to do it to me, but on a different subject. It hurts and in the end I'm not the one that has to do the judging.

to me, a person is still a person with a mind, heart and soul. I'm not put on this earth to make someones life miserable. I actual have a friend who is gay and its ok. I feel that as long as he is happy and loved , then great.I don't have the answers for everything and sometimes I'm glad I don't .

blue rose..yes i know what your saying

why should we hate someone because of who they love? Seems quite backwards to me. Love, unlike hate, really is blind! I always say that. I don't have a problem with people being gay. Religious people that target these people and are rude no no no CRUEL to these people should be ashamed of themselves! Doesn't the babile say something about treating others kindly and not killing and blablabla yet you hear on the news about gay bashings and many young gay kids committing suicide because they are being literally tortured in school! If you don't like something DON'T do it! If you don't like homosexuality then just be straight and have heterosexual sex. why should it bother you what two people are doing if it doesn't even include you? How would it affect you? It doesn't so just let them be! Everyone is capable of loving either sex! right? I mean you have parents and can love both parents right? so clearly love is possible. The only difference is the attraction and sexual acts. The love is still the same. There are som gay couples that stay together for like 50 years and live happily together and there are some straight couples that divorce after like a yr or so of marriage so who is to say that one love is better than the other. Love is love! the difference is really just in the sex. And as long as it's two consenting adults it shouldn't be anyone's business but theirs...

I haven't been on in ages, but felt the need to chime in here. First of all, I was born gay. I tried to be heterosexual, but I was lying to myself and others. I was made this way. Now, I don't know in any religion where "god" hates anything. My god loves me. I'm truly blessed. Want to take the bible literally? Ok. God "hates" divorce. The average American has been married more than once. So, god hates you. Men can't have long hair. Gregg Allman, god hates you. No tattoos, motley crüe, god hates you. Get my point? Any religion that preaches hate, is no religion in my book. Fred Phelps and his band of inbreds at the Westboro Baptist Chuech may feel differently, but honestly...isn't time to just all get along? Enough kids are jumping off of bridges because they are told theybare wrong and sinners.
Don't like homosexuality? Don't **** someone of the same sex! Grosses you put? Don't look.
Let he who is without sin.......

Just my two cents.

yes we are born with it. i cant explain the bible though. im bi and proud of it. i support my LGBT brothers and sisters. you got my support.

I'm going to say not but ONLY because I despise the fact that you phrased it "born with it" like it is some disease or disability. Who someone chooses to love shouldn't even be a relevant topic of conversation. It should be accepted to the extent that nobody even feels the need to debate it anymore.