Getting worked up again. Every time I wakeup, it's like waki

Getting worked up again. Every time I wakeup, it's like waking up from a nightmare into a bigger nightmare. I just want it all to go away. I think of stuff like "if I didn't have herpes right now, I'd jump for joy"
I feel like I'll never be able to enjoy sex again like I use to. I hate this. I'm so young and was so stupid. I did this to myself and I do not want to live like this. I have had such a rough life and this is a huge impact. I don't want to be here or have anything to do with this

Now is time for you to accept that was has happened is done and cant be undone. We all wish things could be different but they cant. You need to realise that you can still have a life. Herpes is manageable and people still have sex and relationships and kids. Im sorry you had a rough life but you can also have a great life. Yoy are young and have a lot to live for. Herpes is a virus not a terminal illness remember that.

1 Heart

@lisajd Thank you. Just thinking of how I’ll never be able to have sex like I did. Now I have to use protection and can’t be doing certain things.