Got a message from ex narc thats says" the important thing i

GOT A MESSAGE FROM EX NARC THATS SAYS" THE IMPORTANT THING IS THAT I KNOW YOU CARE ABOUT ME"
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO DO!!!???

It means you broke NC and gave him the supply and affirmation his ego craves. He sees this as his having power and control over you and that he lives on in your head. He is stating the obvious. You care about me I don't care about anyone but myself so hey if you want to play with a psychopath why not it is a slow day at the office and I have nothing better to do. It means someone needs to go NC before they get dropped on their heads once again.

1 Heart

NO NO ....i am not answering ....I actually sometimes find it a good thing to hear his stupidity
....it reminds me that I am doing the right thing!!!!

3 Hearts

@inaffitto haha u know what my narc crush actually told me “im the most interesting guy u will ever meet”…and “you are crazy about me”. i tried to explain to him its his misconception. that my love for him can never exceed love for myself but he went on n on bragging. i have blocked him. for good. gone. poof!!! im happy, wat im tryig to say here is, they play with our minds, these words make an impact on us, somehow making us believe it and act like their slaves. ignore it. i suggest block him.

That's just his way of "acting" as narcs do. Yea I'm sure you cared about who you thought he was in the beginning. Such a narc move on his part. Glad you didn't feed into his narc b.s hang in there...

2 Hearts

I got another one saying how much he wants to make love!!!!ahahahaha we are not even talking!!!!is it normal that they always put it on the sex side????
he doesnt even want to get back together e wants to have sex and thats it!!!!

1 Heart

@inaffitto don’t believe it. He just wants to tear you down again. Such a narc move.

Its some sort of taunt I'd say. ExNarc NC'd me to make me seek him out. Stupidest thing I ever did. I hope you never get tempted to fall of it. The best way is to not even read the messages at all.

3 Hearts

Yup it's all mind games. They can careless. They only want to tear us up mentally. And want us to still believe there b.s. no thanks...I care about my health.

1 Heart

Omg same thing happened to me. He text me saying he knows I still love him. It was really a mean thing to say and he even said I know you're not over me. All for an ego boost. Don't reply back.

2 Hearts