Got my flu shot yesterday

I got my flu shot yesterday. My arm is sore today but the lady said it might be. The 2010-2011 flu vaccine will protect against three different flu viruses: an H3N2 virus, an influenza B virus and the H1N1 virus that caused so much illness last season. The lady told me that more people had been experiencing soreness in the area of the shot this year. She said she didn't know if maybe it was because of the H1N1 virus being added into the shot or not.

Anyone else gotten their flu shot or will be getting one?

I didnt get one yet, I'd heard on the radio & financial channel that it was too early so I'm weighing pros & cons. I'd never gotten a flu shot in my life til last year....go figure.

Thanks Bluid

I have been getting the flu shot for the last several years. The only time I missed it was when there was a shortage. I started getting the flu shot after having the flu about 3 times during one winter season. That was no fun. So far I have only had the flu once since getting the flu shot. That occurred one year when a new flu strain started that was not covered by the shot I had taken. Others that I knew that had gotten a flu shot got the flu also during that time.

MY happiness is back to me after a very long time which i an
my ex separated since i was alone my life change
every thing about me change a friend of mine gave
me an email address and told me that this was the
email address she contacted when she was in the
same problem so i contacted the email i got a reply he
ask me to send him my number so i did he was a man
call Grate Olili he casted a spell for me and told me that
within two day that my ex we be back for good within
that two days my ex was back, i and my ex are getting
married. next mouth, you contact him at
[email protected] or whatsapp at +2349071385302