Guys I’m really struggling lately! My dr is so hard to ge

Guys I’m really struggling lately! My dr is so hard to get into and now I’m having even more problems and people don’t know if it’s repeated to my thyroid or not!

So I’ve been in and out of the ER 7 times since October for severe stomach pain nausea and vomiting. It got so bad that I had to get FMLA from work because of how much time I’ve had to take off work. The worst part... no one knows what’s wrong. This whole think is causing me to loose friends and family because no one believes that I’m in pain because the doctors can’t figure out what’s wrong.

To make matters worse it’s also causing me to gain weight and it’s making my anxiety and depression out of control!

1 Heart

Try a different doctor different ER if people are leaving you when you need them most they aren’t worth having to begin with

I have tried three different ERs, and two different primary cares and nothing has been solved. I just lay in bed I. Horrible pain most days! And I try to fight past and remember that I have to do what is best for me but it just gets so hard!!

What tests did they do in the er?? Have you seen a gastric doctor yet? That may be a good idea if you're having stomach pain. It could also be a female issue like ovarian cysts or endometriosis. Also a lot of meds cause to side effects so it could be related to that. I hope you get some answers. I know what it's like to have an issue and not be able to get in to see the doctor for weeks or months.

1 Heart

@B117213 I’m getting a minor procedure done Wednesday and hopefully I can get some answers then!