Happy BELATED BIRTHDAY ♥ Maedi!

I was just browsing your profile you sneaky woman and realized your birthday was Dec 17....HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS ♥♥♥
You have become an important member of this community and for your friendship and support i am forever greatful ♥

Love you to pieces!

Hb from me too!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!! <3

I also want to wish you a Happy Birthday too you are a really good person and a great supporter and great friend! I second of what Lilac said, all of what she said is so true!

Princess

AHhhh me otooo!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAEDIIII!!!!

Happy birthday Maedi!!!!! So sorry I missed it!!

Happy Birth-day, Maedi !! Hope your birth-day, and the year ahead, will be filled with many laughs, adventures and wonderful memories !! :o)

awh, thanks gina and all of you!!!!!!!!
you just made me smile so big, you've got not idea (despite actually hating my bdays!) !!!

thank you ever so much. and i truely hope that the coming year will be a better one for all of us :-)

i love you all so much, you are the bestestest friends ever and you are truely amazing!

xxxxxx

hehehe no problem sweet Maedi :heart:

why did nt you tell us????

happy birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! You are an awesome woman and I hope you had a fabulous birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAEDI!!!!!!!! AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT...IT'S GONE A VERY LONG WAY.

LOVE. STRENGTH. POSITIVITY.

XXX

Maedi
Happy Birthday Maedi...
http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml

Tryed to attach a B/C but did not come thru. Will have to find a new way.

you lovelies!! do you have any idea how amazing you are?? i sure do hope so!
maureen, didnt tell cause i hate, hate, hate my birthday and it being the big 3-0, arrrgh!

but still, such lovely words make my day :-)

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hahhaahha ----think how i feel i am 34....

dont worry you are still young, for sure... really... 30s are the best, way better then 20s ever will be...

your welcome

love
maureen

Happy Birthday Maedi :)

Have a good one! :D

i sure hope the 30s are better than my 20s :-)

****, wish i could have a party with all of you there! that'd be such a blast!
right so you're all invited to come to germany and play in the snow with me :-) !!!!!!!

xxx

I agree that be so much blast to come to Germany and party with you and play in the snow!