Happy Winter Solstice!

Happy Winter Solstice Everyone! This is a very special Winter Solstice, as last night/this morning we had a lunar eclipse, thus providing us with monumental energy. This is a day that astrologers suggest reflecting, meditating, praying and being one of peace. Try not to make any rash decisions or act of impulsive thoughts, because the combination of the lunar eclipse and winter solstice can cause you to be consumed with irrational thoughts that you want to impulsively act upon.

Again, take this day to reflect, relax and remain in peace. Tomorrow is a new day as the sun emerges from the Winter Solstice!

Kind of an exciting day!

It's such an exciting day Lilac! I am really embracing and loving this day...it's all about peace, serenity and reflection. Tomorrow's all about new beginnings. I love it!

puppy

i knew i had made the right choice in spending the day here with u all on such a momentous one where else would i be

as always loving thoughts and positive vibes
D :)

Thanks so much Domestic! I am right there with you. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else than with this phenomenal group of people.

do these old posts just resurrect themselves? whats your dx, puppy? you believe in astrology.....?

Hi Tony, I don't know how this post came up again, interesting. I do believe in astrology and the energy of the Universe. But that's not all that I believe in, it's just a small part of it. I hope that this answered your question.

however it got posted again i spent it in a peaceful relaxed mind state. take care. marybeth mbh456

Marybeth, I am so happy to hear that. Thank you for sharing. Hope you are well.