Has anyone ever made someone uncomfortable unintentionally o

Has anyone ever made someone uncomfortable unintentionally online? Like when you asked someone a question that was personal/weird but you didn't think of. Because I did ask someone and they asked me to stop commenting on their posts. I said sorry to them, but they clicked the heart button on my comment. I had to remove them from my supporting members list. Now everyone is gonna think that I'm a creepy person. I always try my best not to ask any stupid questions about something that I have a little knowledge. It's like I'm the person that I'm not good at giving support to anyone without realizing it. I do researches on people's experience of OCD, ADHD, Borderline Personality Disorder, hemorrhoids, etc. The worst decision I made was asking questions just so I could gain a better understanding. Most people can give good bits of advices, whereas I'm with no experience keep messing up. I know some people in this forum have done the same, even when they didn't mean to.

1 Heart

@KidDJ We all make mistakes and we hopefully learn from them as well. It's just part of maturing. Your best approach if you know someone is hurting is to encourage them to focus on finding a solution.
If you're very knowledgeable, you can offer solutions. Otherwise, encouraging them to look for a solution will be seen as supportive.

2 Hearts

@kgmaxwell I really appreciate that. But I don’t want people to think that I’m dangerous.