Has anyone known that their narc DID treat their new girlfri

Has anyone known that their narc DID treat their new girlfriend/fiancee/wife as bad as they treated you?

1 Heart

I am friends with my ex's ex she left him when she found out he was still with me. We've talked a lot about what he was like to us both and it is identical - some of the things word for word.

2 Hearts

I have never known any of my ex narcs exes but all I can tell you is he has had more relationships than Heinz has pickles LOL so I can't imagine any of them were good otherwise there would not have been so many plus he had a failed marriage that ended after about a year. Not a good track record . I always wished that I could speak with one of his exes I do know the name of one of his exes but my girlfriend said don't bother

2 Hearts

@1tomanytears I wouldn’t bother if you’re out and in a good place as it can bring it back a bit. I ended up on her doorstep as (stupidly) I heard she had accused him of hitting her when she left but I didn’t believe it but the morning after he assaulted me and he was arrested I needed answers from her to give me the strength to stay away and it helped so much. It is good to know it wasn’t just me kinda easier to take it less personally (not that I wish it on anyone)

I have been discarded less than 2 months but my situation it's too soon because they are still in the love bombing faze. But I can tell a few things that I did see that to me show no respect for the new target. Example A. When I emailed the narcissist his new victim started replyed back to me and that tells me he doesn't give a crap about her feelings because a normal guy wouldn't involved his new girlfriend in old girlfriend drama.
Example B. When she replied back to one of my emails I noticed she mentioned that he was too nice to tell me to f-off. Now if he cared about her he would personally tell me to f-off. Example C. He doesn't give me all my things at once and it's been a struggle getting all my things. I am thinking he wants to hold on to a few of my things for a excuse to see me in the future I don't know?
A normal person would round up EVERYTHING and give it to me and wish me well.
Example D. He refuses to speak or see me and uses third parties to communicate with me. I am guessing that he doesn't want to be directly mean to me and is a coward.
These don't sound like actions that he loves his new victim or respects?
I don't know how he treats her in private but so far she is being disrespected in my opinion.

@misskitten3 what I have learnt is they want to keep you as far away as possible so you can’t compare notes so you’ll probably find this is another tactic. If he turns her on you with lots of drama then you can’t talk and expose him. She won’t believe you anyway… She is definitely on borrowed time though and he will reveal the true him

I was replaced quite quickly. At first I thought I wanted to know thinking it would give me closure. Now I really don't want to know. He probably treats her very well right now. But they're just living a lie.

My EX since divorce which was 13-14 years ago has been in at least 40 relationships: 1 marriage that lasted 7 months, 2 almost marriages , he is curretly engaged after 6 months meeting this brain dead female on line and the interesting thing i learned about my EX is he likes his supply either a lot younger or older my EX last GF was only 8 years older than my daughter (18) and his oldest was in her 50's I'm 42 he is 41 now (but he was in his thirties at that time) seem he is afraid of woman his own age, I personally think, my theory of course is younger woman are too naive to catch on to him, older woman will be to smitten and too independent to worry about his little BS until later down the road. His relationships never last past a year he breaks them off and remains friends now you say that is not typical Narc....Well there is a reason, he looks for new supply in the meantime and he keeps the old GF on a short leash for the sex once fully replaced because now there really is zero need for them hes done. I only had one of his GF call me that was the 52 year old to ask me if he has ever been stalkish and i said NO!!! Never so she told me that he was doing this to her, i was like BS to myself i said....Turns out she had his a$$ on a push and pull and apparently he needed to get to the bottom of it so he drove by a couple times she was a Narc too (long story)...Lol.....But yes Stout they hooker allover the place they dont attach to noone and one footnote the GF's all had for the most part very very indifferent personalities. I have yet to figure that part out they were not very nice women at all.

1 Heart

Yes, as soon as he found out I was dating someone else he tried to use the suicide technique to keep me. When he realized that didn't work, he got a girlfriend 4 days later he met online. He married her to try to make me come back to him (before they actually tied the knot, just the "threat" of the engagement). Then it turns out he treats her like he treated me. As bad? I don't know, but it'll all come to light all too soon.

Well I am very close to my Narc's ex wife and word for word everything that he did to me he did to her. Mine was a little more extreme just because the older the Narc gets the worse they get.

1 Heart