Has anyone read the book “Reflections Of A Man” by Amari

Has anyone read the book “Reflections Of A Man” by Amari Soul? I’m half way through it, very easy to read. It is incredibly uplifting for women who have been betrayed, abused, and used in a relationship. I know men struggle with the same issues but it’s really aimed at women. There’s also Reflections Of A Man part II. Has anyone read that one and is it worth reading?

1 Heart

I’ve never read these books but I say it’s worth reading maybe I will give us a different prospective. I’m definitely going to look into these books thank you for telling us about them

1 Heart

Thank you for suggesting the books. Sounds like something i could use.

1 Heart

I will check these books out. Thanks!

1 Heart

Now that I’ve read more of the 1st one the author is now addressing the men. It’s been insightful for me.

I haven't and I read a lot! Someone suggested a couple books to me a few weeks ago that I ordered but right now I'm working on a really cool book called The Apostle, about the Apostle Paul from the New Testament.

2 Hearts

@eddie1975 that sounds awesome, let us know when you finish it!

Definitely following this thread - always up for adding a book to my list! Thanks

1 Heart

I just finished Educated by Tara Westover. Highly recommend. Interesting memoir. Touches on abuse, mental health and resilience.

1 Heart

Fiftyyoung does it explain?

@beth65 it just made me think. He has a way of wording what we already know, but making us see the absolute truth in it.