Have no friends

I feel so alone and isolated in this world I have no friends at all no one who checks up on me at all I lost my grandmother last year and she was all I had and now I have nobody else :sob:

Ah im so sorry. Im sure u will find some support here on this website, it has helped me sometimes to come on here and find a message or two to my problems

Just stay on here…sometimes u have to be patient to get replies

I feel the same .So your not alone. Its so scary battling the world on your own . I have my old mam but she is not much support . She doesn’t understand my problems. There are groups out there , I am in a couple but nobody would check on me if I didn’t show up.

i second some of the others, just give it some time on here, it takes some of us time to respond.

Hey SocialBug. It is nice to have you here and I hope you stick around. Many nice people on here who can listen to your problems.

Just wanted to say hi, how are you doing? Please keep posting, we are here for you!

Hi @SocialBug30. We are sorry to hear that you are feeling this way. We are here for you and care.

Hey friend, how are you doing?