Having consistent anxiety today. It feels like I'm constantl

Having consistent anxiety today. It feels like I'm constantly having to catch my breath. I get these crappy physiological symptoms, today I have a very odd sensation on the top of my head almost as if I had been hit. My vision is also distorted. It's so hard to function like this. I have to go into work in 2 hours and I'm starting to panic. I've already missed so much work because of this, and I can't keep letting that be a pattern. I feel like I have no one to reach out to. I usually have someone to call on the way to work, which helps but today I have no one. Ughhhhh

2 Hearts

How are you doing today hun?

@CKarma I’m a little better today, still having some pretty sever anxiety but mustering through. Thank you so much for asking. How are you?

U feeling any better?

@Shanziety a little better then yesterday. Still having some symptoms but pushing through. Thank you for asking! How are you?

That's good I feel your pain, I get the breathing and palpitations every day it drives me crazy sometimes, others I just learn to deal with it. I'm sitting in my car at the moment, just cooling off as I had another arguement with my husband. Sometimes I just need to run away to preserve the tiny bit if sanity I have left. Wish I could rewind back a few years before anxiety dominated my whole life grrrr! Sorry I'm ranting now lol, feel a little better for it though :-)

2 Hearts

@Shanziety Yeah, I’m trying to just learn to accept it and let it be what it is. It’s difficult not to fight against it and get angry at times. I’m sorry to hear you had another argument with your husband, but glad you were able to find some solace in sitting in your car. I think it’s great that you are able to recognize when you need to walk away to maintain sanity. I hear you, I so often wish I could rewind time as well, especially when it comes to my current relationship (if you even want to call it that). Rant away, that’s what I and everyone else is here for! Hope things got better for you :slight_smile:

So glad today is going a little better for you. I've missed a lot of work due to this also so I understand the stress that causes which just exacerbates everything else we're dealing with. Hope things continue to only get better. {Hugs}

2 Hearts

@Jennibeck @Jennibeck Thank you so much! I’m sorry to hear you have missed a lot of work as well. Is your work understanding? It really does exacerbate everything, especially when then you fear for losing your job. And if I lose my job, I can’t afford to get the help I need. It’s a major catch 22, sometimes I wish there was an on/off switch for all these emotions! Thank you :slight_smile: