Having strong feelings tonight wanting to self harm I've bee

Having strong feelings tonight wanting to self harm I've been doing good hoping these emotions don't get the best of me

5 Hearts

Stop that Nanya. Keep doing good. Change that mood. Put a funny movie on, bake cookies... Dance naked (with the curtains open). Do I need to Net Spank you? Stop those thoughts in their tracks. Sheesh....

2 Hearts

@jim111 I wish it was that easy I’m gonna go for a walk

Don't do it! Please push through it! You are worth it!! Talk to me...

3 Hearts

^_^ *HUGS*

1 Heart

@pinkmermaid thank you

No. Cuz you are supposed to be here. <3

1 Heart

@BottleUpAndExpode its hard when you feel like everyone hates you

Everyone? Can you think of 1 person that is on your side? That's something I have to do to remind myself I'm not really alone. I think of those who are in my court. Sometimes I know I think to hard about those who aren't but should be.

1 Heart

@Luvsmnms yea I have one person that’s there for me but she deals with me so much I don’t want to wear her out so I keep how I’m feeling most of the time from her.

I can totally relate to that.

1 Heart

They have a self harm group here. Wish they had a mandatory self tickle group!

1 Heart

lol a self tickle group........... I hate being tickled

Lol

1 Heart

OMG! Did Nayna just laugh? Now she's gonna bug the admins for a tickle group you just watch. They say tickling can be a type of torcher. Tomorrow she'll say,''OK.... Nobody move, or I'll tickle myself''. lol

2 Hearts

lmao

1 Heart

Nayna.... I hope your better today. Thinking of you!

@jim111 Thank you still hitting some rough patches but feeling better I went out to have breakfast with a friend this morning

Good! Glad your better. I guess the friend didn't tickle you.... I think you need at least a 30 minutes tickle session. You had us worried. I hope tonight is a good night. Hugs!

1 Heart

@jim111 thank you