Hello All, I just want to say thank you all for the encoura

Hello All,
I just want to say thank you all for the encouragement and how thankful I am that I found this place. I haven't done perfectly at not shopping but I have improved. I am also trying to get healthy and quit drinking. Just trying to clean up my act all around I suppose.
I wanted to share with you all I book I have just begun reading. To Buy or Not to Buy: Why We Overshop and How to Stop. I'm not very far along at all but I am already feeling inspired and aware.

1 Heart

keep at this. you will get thee. your mindset is pointed correctly, and that is hugely important

@VeraRose You are on my wavelength! I logged in just now with the precise intent of scrolling back to find the thread where a bunch of us began working through the To Buy Or Not To Buy book (and workbook) together a few months ago. I kid you not. I just logged in to find that thread and to see if anyone else was still interested in working through the book as a group. I'm so glad you brought this up! Thank you. I'll go find the thread now and see if we can get more people on board to answer the questions again. Great minds!! :-D

@iris_flower_artist that is so cool! I would love to be a part of that group!