Hello, Everyone - New Here!

Hi! Just joined today and wanted to introduce myself. I think I'm going to like this site - looks very well organized and maintained. I look forward to interacting with all of you to our mutual benefit!

ArtemisV

Hello, I am new to this board. It looks like a great site. I am a survivor of childhood abuse, a mother of 3 adult children and nine grandchildren.

I hope you will check out what I'm doing.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi, Sherry. I’m also a survivor of childhood abuse. I’m old enough to have grandchildren, but that was never in the cards for me - just pets. I have a big black cat and a few good friends. This looks like a nice site and from reading some of the posts, the people seem to be really kind and supportive.

Welcome - and I’ll see you around!

Hello and welcome to support groups! We look forward to learning more about you and sharing experiences!

Thanks, Lilac/Gina! This site is quite different from another I used to be on - will take me a bit to figure things out, but I think I’m going to like it here!

hey welcome, i think you will love this site because everyone here is supportive of everyone. At supportgroups.com we are one big family who help eachother improve their lives phyisically and mentally

Hey, patelk13! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello! Looking forward to meeting the rest of the “family.”

Hello, Everyone! I look forward to interacting with everyone. I'm hopeful to meet other individuals who understand the difficulty of living daily with chronic pain. In such, I hope to learn coping strategies that may improve my overall quality of life. Be Safe...Michael

Hello, sunsmetsfins (Michael)! Sports fan, no doubt! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello. I’m 60 y/o and have dealt with chronic pain from multiple sources my entire life. I’ve developed a number of coping and management techniques that I’ll be glad to share and discuss (like ways to “trick” the brain - amazingly, it’s really not too difficult to trick the brain, even when it knows that your tricking it! HA!). Of course, I’m always interested in learning about other tips and coping strategies since what works for one person doesn’t necessarily work for another.

Hope you find the support and information you need to help improve the quality of your life - and trust me, quality of life is especially important if you’ve racked up quantity, as well!

Hello, I'm also knew, I just joined a few days ago. I'm dealing with stress , infertility, pcos and some depression. My husband helped me find this site . I have been trying to find a support group that would make me feel welcome and I came up short. I really think I'll like it here ! if anyone would like to know more or needs someone to talk to , I will lend an ear. (well virtually ofcourse). I hope to meet more of you :)

Hi, bluerose! Thanks for stopping by and Welcome! This seems to be a really nice site with lots of caring, compassionate, and supportive people. I’ve been on other sites, but I’m thinking this is going to be my new “sanctuary.” I speak fluent stress and depression, and I’m sure you’ll find many others here who can relate and provide support on all counts.

See you in the Groups!

hello artemis, how are you? i am so glad you have blessed this site with your presence as your brilliant knowledge lights up Support Groups.

thanks for all that you have taught me an abusers and abuse...

love
maureen

Hey, maureen! Awww - thanks for your kind words. I’m okay. How are you doing? Sorry I haven’t gotten back to you sooner - had to implement a little crisis management here on this end! Oh, well - gives me an excuse to get up in the morning - right?

I’ve got a lot of first-hand experience and observation stuffed in this brain, so I’m sure we’ll have many more discussions regarding the mechanics and dynamics of abuse, and the myriad techniques abusers employ (sigh) they’re so damaged.

Anyway, I will respond to your response to my message later today when I get back from the grocery store - k? (I get the distinct feeling that my ADHD is in overdrive today - I’d better take advantage of it to get some things accomplished! :wink: )

Love & Hugs!!!

great artemis--looking forward to hearing from you!

love
maureen