Hello first time posting for myself, I am an older woman and

Hello first time posting for myself, I am an older woman and I have had this problem for years. I am in therapy as well but feel like I am the only one who has this problem. I have put my husband and I in a financial strain due to my online shopping habit. I like to buy stuff. I am still trying to figure out why I do what I do. I know it has to do do with my relationship with my husband, The fact I live in a completely other state than my family and children from my first marriage. I love my husband anyone else ever have this kind of issue? Lack of attention, no intimacy anymore when it used to be amazing. I have messed up more than once and now I am trying to earn it back, but still find myself shopping. Its so hard to not spend money even when I don't have it.

I'm so sorry that you're going through everything you're going through. While I don't pretend to completely understand your position and your feelings, I will say my addiction also puts strain on my husband's and I's relationship. I don't have really any answers, except maybe to try some counseling together, since it feels like your reasons are tied in with your relationship with him. But know that you're not alone in this

@KinseyM Thank you for telling me that, its nice to know I am not alone, I have asked him about it, but he wants me to work on this with my therapist first. To see if there is an underlying reason why I do what I do other than those. IDK just been tough.