Hello. I am looking for others or support groups online in m

Hello. I am looking for others or support groups online in my area or individual's in the Charlotte, NC area that has regular meetings for Erectile Dysfunction. I have tried everything I can think of and I am not exactly sure if the diagnosis of Diabetic Neuropathy is correct as I do have type 2 diabetes however, I feel that if it were a nerve damage issue I would not have any feeling downstairs. I am not able and have not been able to get erect enough to have sex with my wife. Although I have been in a celibate marriage for 27 years and have been married for 31 I have not been able to have sex for the last 5 years. I have discussed with my doctor and we know it is not a blood flow issue so the medications do not work. They say it is nerve damage but if it is nerve damage why do I still have the feeling and desire? I just can't get hard enough to make penetration? Are their any social media groups. I can not talk to my pastor about this but it would be nice to talk to someone. My wife knows that I am frustrated even though, it does not seem to be a big deal for her. It would be nice to get a resolution to the issue as I can not afford an implant at this time. I do not drink or smoke or do drugs so I am guessing the major component is the diabetes. Please let me know of there is anyone or any support groups I can speak to in the Charlotte NC area. It would be nice to speak with someone soon as I do not know how often people communicate on this web-site

You might want to look into a sex therapist and a pelvic floor pt. Welcome.

Have you tried injections like Trimix? Very powerful stuff but requires some schooling to use it right because if you don't inject it into the cavernosa it doesn't work and often rookies will miss the mark and don't get the medicine injected into the cavernosa and see no results they assume that they need more medicine for it to work and up the dosage and up the dosage until they possibly get it where it needs to be and then end up in the hospital with an embarrassing BIG issue that won't go away sometime causing bad permanent damage. Start with a low dosage(Trimix is also made in many different strengths and I've heard of some strengths that sounded like they should of been prescibed to elephants. Become intimate with how the cavernosa tubes run the length of your shaft. Use a tiny 31 guage 5/16" long high quality syringes(I like BD brand) and bury the needle all the way into the shaft at 3 or 9 o'clock. Skin is super easy to put the needle into but cavernosa is a bit tougher getting the needle in so it's something that you get a feel for. Some guys will make sure they have the needle in the right spot by drawing some blood out before injecting the medicine into it but I don't. There is a website forum called FrankTalk.org that has all kinds of helpful information and helpful users for ED. Check it out as it will open up a whole new world of info and help for you. Good luck! Reach out to me if you need help or have questions.