Hello I have a question is it safe to have a three some or n

Hello I have a question is it safe to have a three some or no with Hiv

You should educate yourself well. Having a sexual transmitted disease makes every form of sexual contact a GREAT risk.

So NO, it's not safe, it's not safe at all. In fact HIV could be lethally dangerous even though medications have improved it's a life term sentence to medications and to prevent others from getting it, a life time abstinence of sex is recommended in order not to infect others.

And also the reasoning behind it is very awkward. The number of people has got nothing to do with whether its safe or not.

IF you have a STD of any kind, then sex is not safe. Doesn't matter whether there is 1, or 2 or 15 or 1400 people involved in it.

I can give you great insight about your question. Don't pay no mind to the person who left that comment about no sex. Probably has no idea how life is for someone of out status. I have kind of answered this question in someone else's post. However that being said safe sex is a must I am pretty sure your viral load is undetected by now since you are in stribild. Also you should talk to any partners about the seriousness of the situation as well as have them talk to their Drs about PrEP which is a medication they should be on if having any kind of sex with a poz person.