Hello. I have had a really rough year. My marriage wasn't go

Hello. I have had a really rough year. My marriage wasn't going well, my dad died, and I've been trying to escape a narc. He love bombed me when I was so weak, and tired from my marriage. So I fell for him, and separated from my husband. I fell into the patterns. I finally decided that I was going to try and escape him, then my dad died. My husband was still not emotionally supportive, and my narc came to " be there" for me. It's been going on for over a year now. He works with me, so I can't do no contact. I had to have surgery in October, and I cut off all contact, hoping time would help me. I feel bad for thinking this, but I'd hoped he would move on to someone else. I had some complications with my surgery and almost didn't wake up. It must have made an impression on my husband, and he really wants to try to fix things. Everything has been great with my husband for the last month. My narc decided that he missed me. He started out talking to me about work stuff. Then stuck some personal stuff in our convo's. Then he started moving to sexual stuff and the constant questioning about who I'm sleeping with at work and ect. It shouldn't have surprised me, but it did. Then I find out he had moved on to someone else on our team. I was so upset, and the anxiety attacks started coming back. I decided to ask to move teams, and they made me take him to HR. Of course I feel bad, I'm empathic so I feel all the negative energy. I can barely focus on my job. I'm not the first girl to report him, so he may lose his job. Why do I feel bad about standing up to him? Why can't I be happy about my decision to report him? Why am I so afraid he will destroy me further? Ugh. Thanks for listening.

Be strong. Reporting him was the right thing to do. Take care of yourself ;)

1 Heart