Hello: I hope someone can help me. There is a young lady wh

Hello:
I hope someone can help me. There is a young lady who is like a daughter to me. I've known her for 17 years and she sees me as her mother. She is paranoid schizophrenic. It has gotten worse. She refuses treatment. Stopped going to therapist and psychiatrist. I saw her today. She is like a zombie. Can't have words come out, she gestures only .her dad and I and her boyfriend have been trying to get her hospitalized but she won't go .We are in NY. She messaged me today saying her dad fell down the stairs and was getting stiches and if I can come be with her because she is scared. When her dad came home from hospital he told me she got very violent with him and pushed him. He is now afraid of her. She has a 2 year old baby
I'm afraid for her.
My question is how can we get her hospitalized.
Thank you

if this is true, then she is now a danger to others. if her father will cooperate, that may be enough to do it.

@norseduncan He didn’t tell the hospital that she pushed him. I tried to convince her to go to partial. She said yes but I doubt she will go.Her dad said to get her into 4 winds it needs to be voluntary. Not sure if it’s true.
Sometimes she looks at me intensely and I ask " do you know who I am ?" She looks again and says yes. She thinks she’s dead. I told her if you are dead , then why am I here talking to you? It is a horrible horrible situation.