Hello, I’m 22 years old and I’ve dealt with ED since I w

Hello, I’m 22 years old and I’ve dealt with ED since I was 14. I have venous leak, and ED pills have not helped. It controls my life. I have a beautiful and loving girlfriend who has been with me ever since this first started in high school. Our sex life is a joke. Half of the time I can’t get hard, and the other half I go soft during sex. My sex drive seems nonexistent. The pure frustration and sadness that I feel when I can’t preform is debilitating. I already suffer from anxiety and depression, and ED makes it worse. I’m too young to get an implant, and I’d rather die than have an artificial penis at this age. I am so lost and ready to give up. I figured I would give support groups a try. All I see and read about is how much ED can ruin a relationship and a man’s self confidence. I don’t want to live like this forever. Can anyone please offer advice? While I’m not alone with my struggles, I can’t help but feel that way.

2 Hearts

Please don't feel you're alone. There are thousands like you, only some are willing to talk about their problems. I'm one of them and urge you not to give up.