Hello, i think i may have herpes in the mouth,, my lip keeps

Hello, i think i may have herpes in the mouth,, my lip keeps swelling for like three weeks now, and about three days ago my throat started hurting,near my back top teeth. And it looks like white spots but they have,not gotton any bigger in three days,, i have,gential herpes,, but not im concerned i have it in my mouth,, does this sound like it?

Have you had oral sex with anyone? the only way the way you could possibly get it is by touching yourself and then putting your fingers in the mouth and not sure that anyone would actually do that. Best see your gp

I had oral sex wayyyy before we discovered we had gential herpes, also before i know it was herpes i just figured it was a rash so i scratched it bare hands a lot,, but i always always always was my hand but maybe i didnt was good enought,, idk,, my lip swelling is really bothering me

Send a person you had oral sex with do they have herpes at all and what type is it

Gential

HSV-2 is most often passed by vaginal sex andanal sex. But just as HSV-1 can infect the genitals and cause genital herpes, HSV-2 can pass from one person's genitals to another person's mouth, resulting in oral herpes.

1 Heart

@lisajd im pretty surre this is what is is, do u have oral?

No genital. do you take any medication For your genital herpes. I guess the only thing you can do is go to the doctor and get some treatment or tested

@lisajd yes i have meds for the gential