Hello I'm 44 year old male suffering from depression my last

Hello I'm 44 year old male suffering from depression my last suicide attempt was in 2008 I took a bunch of pills I tried to get help then they gave me a phone number and said call if I felt I would harm my self that why I went in the first place 3 day later I took over 100 different pills, So in the last few weeks things have started getting bad for me again I started planning out how I would do it this time. I'm even doing thing like cutting my self and I haven't done that since high school my chest looks like crap ,I just add a new line before I started this. Not sure why I choose to share that much on my first post I think I just need to know that someone understand what going on in my head that they know how it feels to be lonely and sad to feel that not a single person love u, That each day you wish would be you last, But most of all I would like to hear someone say I'm here for u I will help u and not just give me a phone number to call and send me home

2 Hearts

Welcome mitan, thank you for sharing that isn't easy. I'm so sorry you have been this low in despair. That is a horrible to feel no one loves or cares for you. I'm so glad you are here. We all learn from each other and support each other here. Do you have any family?

3 Hearts

it's crazy that you are 44 and i am about to be 17 but i know exactly what you are going thru i understand you and i am here for you

2 Hearts

yes I do but I get no support from them they don't see me or I should say wont see me unless they need something.

1 Heart

thank you tosh I hope you don't have to live with those feeling as long as I have.

1 Heart

see your family might not understand but they do love you thats something i learned they might not show it but they do love you truly

my feelings come and they go since i was 12 im used to it and i know there will be better days

1 Heart

Iv been dealing with these feeling since the age of 15 that when I had my first suicide attempt, I can remember that day like it was yesterday.

1 Heart

@mitan32002 can’t sleep, came on here and saw your post. 1st of all Miton, welcome to SG and its good you found us. We’re a friendly bunch and there’s always someone on to talk to/with here.