Hello, I'm new here and I'm looking for help with what I'm g

Hello, I'm new here and I'm looking for help with what I'm going through. I'm at my breaking point. The person that I love the one that I thought loved me has cheated and got another woman pregnant. I don't know what to do or think. I am at loss for words. How does one deal with the pain?

4 Hearts

you grieve. cry. scream. write out your emotions. you have every right to feel betrayed and manipulated. and out of respect for yourself, cut off that negative person from your life. focus on having a new start. remember that he's a piece of **** and as painful as it is, you can be free from him now

@ShoppingStruggler Welcome to SG! You will meet many wonderful people here, fondly called SG friends. The bottom of the page is a FAQ, it will assist you in navigating the site. The top right of this page are numerous group, also there is a Support Someone icon, familarized yourself with them. You may join as many groups as necessary. There is a Shopping Addiction group. Remember you’re not alone, SG friends are here, to support, and be supported. Be strong the best is yet, to follow…

I am so sorry for you devastation. I can only imagine how much heartbreak you are suffering. Are you trying to stay together and work this out? Are you in counseling? Wishing you peace, clarity and strength during this.

1 Heart

@Betrayedbymylove What BBML said. The initial shock is nearly unbearable c

@Supermomma Welcome to SG! You will meet many wonderful people here, fondly called SG friends. The bottom of the page is a FAQ, it will assist you in navigating the site. The top right of this page are numerous groups, also there is a Support a Someone icon, familarized yourself with them. You may join as many groups as necessary. There is an Infidelity group. SG friends are here, to support, and be supported. Be strong the best is yet, to follow......

1 Heart

I want to try and work things out. I love this man. He is the father of my four children. Is it possible to reconcile?

1 Heart

How are you today?

U cry out the pain as u move on. In time it gets easier.

@betrayedbymylove I've been trying to keep calm during the day and cry only in the shower. My kids constantly ask why I'm crying so I try to stay strong and not do it in front of them. I'm trying the best I can to reconcile but then there are so many things that remind me of what happened. He has changed a lot. I see him trying but I feel like once I feel some what better something may happen again. I am not going to lie. I am scared, scared that he may want to go back to her for what ever reason. I don't know. I feel so insecure about myself.

2 Hearts

@Supermomma I understand that fear all too well. Being vulnerable is hard, taking the chance again is inconceivable but to eventually rebuild, It is necessary. Take things at your pace. Heal in the best possible way for you. I am sorry you are in this, but at least there is this group to turn to for help.

How are you going to deal with the child if you stay together? You should think of some strategies to help you cope as a family. How are you going to introduce the child to the family. I could not deal with this because an innocent child is involved and I couldn't love that child as my own because it's a constant reminder of the affair

So sorry. The pain and hurt will be with you for awhile. Accepting the pain will be there for awhile and working through it is really the healthiest way to deal with it. Write, cry, pray, build up a support group of people you can vent and talk to and most of all be patient with yourself and take care of your health as much as possible.

2 Hearts

So sorry. I just wanted to add that there are many on here with very similar situations as yours. So do a search on this site for husband got another woman pregnant and variations on the wording of that. You can support them and private message them if you like. Reading their stories and how they coped may help you. Counseling may be helpful for you as well. You are important. Your feelings are important. Please take good care of yourself. Sending you hope, strength, hugs. God's peace.

1 Heart

From Romantic Relationships to Cheating & Infidelity