Hello, I'm new to this! But ugh, for the past 5 years I've b

Hello, I'm new to this! But ugh, for the past 5 years I've been battling depression and am eating disorder. I go through cycles and today I hit bottom. I received a text message from the boyfriend earlier saying I did something that he thought was wrong and I don't have a conscious. However, he won't tell me what I did and to my knowledge I haven't done anything! I'm feeling pretty worthless and terrible as it is so this just adds to it. Any advice out there?

1 Heart

@Millecait Welcome to SG! You will meet many wonderful people here, fondly called SG friends. The bottom of the page is a FAQ, it will assist you in navigating the site. The right - hand corner of the page are numerous groups, familarized yourself with them. You may join as many as necessary. There are Depression, Loneliness, and Relationship groups. You received a text message from your boyfriend earlier saying, that he thought you were wrong, and didn't have a conscious. Yes, to your knowledge, you haven't done anything? .... However, he won't tell you, what you did. So he left you hanging! This is certainly not good behaviour, for someone to played with your emotions! Especially your boyfriend.... Heck No! In addition you seemed to have low esteem issues. Please speak to your boyfriend immediately! Be strong the best is yet to follow..... SG friends are here, to support, and be supported.

1 Heart