Hello I'm new

Hi, I'm new to this site and support groups in general. I'm a 16 year old high school student (young, I know, but I hope you can look past that)from Ohio. I came to this site in hopes of a community where I can vent and get advice as well as try to offer up advice of my own based off of my limited experience.
I'm diagnosed with an anxiety disorder/OCD. This comes with some nasty trust issues. I hope that you guys will accept me with open arms and be there on 'those' nights: you know what I'm talking about. (:

HEY YO CAME to the RIGHT PLACE !!!

Welcome...

I am newer here too, few weeks I think now and it is excellent.

People wonderful, helpful, no judging and so on...

I became much happier since leaving my BAD JOB and coming here online !!! WAY BETTER and I am much older then you and a MESS !!!

Take a look around at the other post and things, even if not in your TOPICS and Needs... You can find some great advice in many place, and people.

Best of Luck ! and don;t be a stranger here or to ME !!!

Ciao and Peace

Hi elegantly, Welcome to SupportGroups.com . There is a great group of people here who offer support, caring and understanding. I have been diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder. I am doing better now with it but I have my times where I am not doing ok. I go see my doctor for help. Take a look around the site. If you need help with anything just let us know. Keep coming and sharing with us. We are here for you. ((((hugs))))

Hi Elegantly, welcome to Support Groups and thank you so much for being here with us. I have received so much support here in such a loving and compassionate way. No one has ever judged me or been harsh in any way. On the contrary, everyone is here to help one another through their issues. And, I have also found that no issue is too small or too big. Please share with us and we will support you in any way that we can.

Hey Elegantly glad you found this site & welcome to Support Groups & I admire you for seeking any & all advice/options, that will ease your anxiety/stress, we're all her for you honey when you want to ask anything at all, if we dont have the answer your seeking then maybe we can direct you to someone here that can assist.

Take care of you.

April