Hello, my name is Skylar I have learning disabilities: ADHD,

Hello, my name is Skylar I have learning disabilities: ADHD, OCD, Auditory Processing Disorder, Oral Expression Disorder, Severe Anxiety, and Depression. I feel sorry, anxious, and depressed because I feel like people think I am annoying, crazy, weird, etc. It feels like nobody likes me or wants to be my friend. It feels like barely even anyone wants to be my friend. It feels like barely even anyone wants to text with me/or hang out with me. It feels like I am invisible like some people don't even notice me. It makes me feel sad and lonely because it feels like nobody wants to be my friend.

Hi Skylar and welcome. You definitely have justified reasons for feeling the way you feel. It's extremely challenging having to deal with one disorder but then when someone has multiple disorders it can be completely overwhelming. I'm sorry you have to deal with all of that.
Are you still in school? What are some of your interests? I think it would be good for you to set aside time every day for positive things such as doing things that you enjoy. Start making a list of things you like or want to do no matter how small it might be. If you have extra time make sure you do something for yourself.
Most people want to feel included and liked it really hurts when other reject us or ignore us. I'm sorry you're going through that. There will be people that will like you and want to be your friend. Start focusing more on the things you can do and build on those things by thinking of ways you can use them more.

1 Heart

@Fohb460 I am in High School 12th grade. I swim year round.