Hello.. seeking understanding bc I'm living a complex life

Hello.. seeking understanding bc I'm living a complex life

Hey Leo, understanding is really about understanding yourself, who you are and who you present to the world. Let us know more about your situation or needs and we'll try to help, in any event we support you! I also like this quote by PK ****, that reminds me to KISS (keep it simple stupid): Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.

2 Hearts

@PURA VIDA I agree with ya and what u replied with

I'm a father of two, a boy and a girl and husband to my wife of 18yrs. During the first 10yrs of our marriage it was a rough..from my wife losing her eye sight and our first child in the same year. Me getting sick to the point I went from 312lbs to less than 130lbs,later picked up some my weight back but later sickness got me again back in 2012. I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis like Crohn's disease. I decided to make change by relocated to Atlanta what was supposed to be my family and I but my wife was listening to her family so she and the kids stayed behind with her parents and later the end up moving to Atlanta with me and my lover at the time. Now my lover at that time is my ex and I feel like I'm back at square one. To add insult to injury I met someone and we develop a good friendship and I'm stuck in the friend zone. FYI this is the short version of this story bc I tried post more but it didn't post

1 Heart

@Leo80 That does certainly sound complex. I have a good friend with Crohn’s so I’m aware of the struggles and impact. For me, remembering everything is transitory in our lives helps me break life up into smaller chunks and allows me to see the good things more clearly rather than being overwhelmed by everything. Getting it all out will definitely help and I encourage you to keep posting and/or be journaling somehow. Like they say on the plane, put your own oxygen mask on first, then help others. Peace

Not really

1 Heart

@Leo80 Happy Solstice!