Hello, to all who read this

Hello,

I'm 18 years old and will turn 19 this summer. I was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism (hashimoto) when I was 13 years old. Now I'm having trouble dealing with myself and the depression as really stared to kick in.

Not to give my life story but a few details. At six my sister was born with a rare disorder. At 9 my body was attacked by a virus and peanuts. And last at 13, I was told I had Hashimoto's and I would die at 30.

My old doctor torn me down and has cause me to have no confidence at all. There is no control over this at all.

I have a loving family, but i haven't told them the full truth on how I feel because of other things in the family. I've at last found a doctor who cares and who is sending me to the right people.

Yet I need advice, I need a little support from people who know, maybe, how I feel.

I want to be a normal young adult. Go into college and able to live my self. No hide behind a book or journal like I do now.

Please help me.

Dear dreamdaygirl,

you r too young to know that you will meet people who will love you without limits reagrdless what you are having, if you r sick,crazy,depressed ,poor or even ugly, you need to tell the truth to your family coz no one will love you much as your family.

You have to do alot of activities to keep your mind busy, do sports, visit friends, help poor children or people, know your talents, think of what you have not of what you miss.

But remember you need support from your beloved ones, without your family and their love things might go worse...

Have self confidence too and do not compare your self to others, i hope this might help you alittle,,,