Help I cannot get unstuck

My life is spiraling downward at the speed of ligiting stricking. Cannot go onl like his I have tried cuting back every way poossible i do no fdo thins zi jut wok and come home hndle my Mom's affairs funeral expenses since she ied in 2009. My wold =has literally crashed down upon me and I cannot get up.

darci, stop and breath. take it one day at a time and don’t look at everything going on so you are not overwhelmed. do you have any family of friends that can help you with whatever you need? don’t be afraid to open up and ask for help. also you have us here to talk to so keep writing about what you are feeling. feel better.

I've had to learn to depend on myself and look within for help, because I know myself the best so I know what i really need to hear, feel and do. Everyone else is doing guess work.

Darci,

My deepest sympathies are with you at this time. I feel that there is not much I can say to help your situation. You feel like there is just one bad thing happening after the other.

Victoria had a great suggestion, take a step back from the situation to clear your head a few deep breathes. There sounds like there is a lot going on in your life at the moment would it help to talk to someone, I know it's not for everyone but I have found it useful. I hope you find yourself at ease very soon. Take care of yourself and always here should you ever want to chat.

Take care Darci

Darci we are here for you here whenever you need to talk vent, or just clear your head. Let us know how you are doing, and take a little time out for yourself each day to just unwind.