Here I go again

I just binged ...

I went in the kitchen to grab smth and I found myself eating cottage cheese , mozzarella , 1l of milk and pasta .
And purged ...

I am so worthless , it s so hard .. I cant take it anymore . Where the hell this comes from ?? What did I do so wrong in my life to get this ??
What was the moment in my life that I let this come in and destroy my life .

My bf is on his way to me ... but I wont tell him a thing ... he ll be so dissapointed and i cant take it anymore ...

How can I beat this ? I know all the theories ... I know tips , I go to doc , I fight ... I am active when I say I am fighting ! I dont expect o get it off over night but it s more than 1 year and I just cant take it away from me

I just dont wanna be anymore ! I dont want it anymore I cant beat this ! I am sorry I can !

madalina--it is ok , sometimes relapses happen, please do not beat yourslef up over it... you can do this, you are doing this, just because of one mistake does not mean you are not on your road to beat ED. we al make mistakes, have setbacks, relapse, and we can also move on and learn...

please please dont beat yourself up for this...

love
maureen

Mada, its okay not to be strong all the time...we are human and as much as we put up a strong front at the end of the day we are all mostly still suffering...

Hang in there hun <3

I always do the same ....

it starts from nothing ??? Why and how can I be so stupid ????

I dont wanna stop , I just want food so much that I cant wait for tomorrow to get more .

I feel that I cant stop ! It s smtth that is in control of my brain right now ...

I just cant do it !

Yes you can do it, ask yourself, are you actually hungry right now?

Mada, how are you doing?