Here is a post I feel really ashamed of: One of the weird

here is a post I feel really ashamed of:

One of the weird things about being pansexual is that I can find myself falling for anyone at any time. My best friend (a lesbian) just left my house and I'm realizing what an amazing girlfriend she would be. I already have someone else that I've had a crush on for a long time, but I don't know if I even still have feelings for him. We're becoming closer friends, and he has a sweet personality, but it's just not the same feeling anymore. Maybe I'm just lonely. I've been craving human touch more and more lately and that might be part of it. Not that I'm doubting my sexuality, I'm sure of it. I don't even know why I'm writing this. I'm so embarrassed for some reason.

1 Heart

Hi Hope don't be ashamed of yourself at all. This is so normal to feel this way. To be honest I like both sexes and not ashamed at all about it. I am married to a man but I still find women so beautiful and I think for us that we can look at both sexes and see beauty so what you are feeling is so normal. Don't be so hard on yourself for this at all. Hugs

1 Heart

@Jennipain thank you so so much dear. I think a lot of the time I just need reminders to relax and remember that I’m doing nothing wrong. It’s hard though. <3 hugs