Here is my life, in the last few days I've learned. My husba

Here is my life, in the last few days I've learned. My husband of 7 years has been cheating with both men and women. He has gambling thousands of dollars away, which we didn't have. Attacked me when I learned some of the truth, and became violent. I'm sure there is more. We have children, no he doesn't care if they see him lose control. And yes, he is gone. So here is my question. Why did I let my self-esteem get so low?. How do I get it back? And how do you keep going when your world crashes?

2 Hearts

I can't say that i know what you are going through because my experience with abuse was with a boyfriend so i can only imagine how much more difficult it is when it is a spouse. But the best thing to do is to find the love that surrounds you. Whether it is family members or friends, go to them for help, go to them for love and support because they WILL be there. The same way you would be there for your loved ones. The sad truth i have found is there is no pill for a heartache, especially one as immense as this. The only cure is time. Take your time to allow yourself to be sad and grieve the past 7 years and once you have let your pain out, only then will you realize you only need yourself and that you are stronger than you ever thought you could be.

1 Heart