Here to talk and help

Hey everyone its Gaiden. Its day three without the cocaine and I am feeling better but I know the weekend is around the corner and that is when it gets really hard. I need all the support I can get from you guys and gals. I also want to let you know that I get on every night and I would be glad to chat with anyone who needs a ear. I luv you, holla if you need me!

Hi Gaiden, thank you so much for being here with us. Congratulations for being clean for 3 days strong, you are a star! You are on such a strong and positive path, and we are here to help keep you on it. Have you ever sought treatment or met with a local support group? That can help a ton in addition to being here with us. It's all about getting as much support as you can, most especially through the early stages of this process.

I know that you can do this...just look ahead and think to the brilliant and bright future that you will have being completely clean.

You're doing a great job Gaiden. You should be very proud of yourself. You'll make it.

Keep up the good work. You should be proud of yourself. I have a suggestion that may be helpful. Disassociate yourself from the places that you are familiar with and the people who supported your bad habit. Find you some new friends that are going to be a Positive Support to your new goal and hang out somewhere else. This way you are out of the comfort zone.

Thanks everyone for your support. Im sorry to say that I slipped up this weekend and now have to start over. Please be praying for me and I will harden my resolve moving forward. I will beat this with your help and by the strength of God. Great advise Copper, you are so right. Thanks again, Gaiden

Gaiden, we are here for you, holding your hand through this. Don't look back, but only ahead now. Think that this is the start to the rest of your life, you have such a brilliant and bright future ahead. Please let us know how you are doing.

Wishin you the best Gaiden! Everyone loses battles sometimes...the important thing is to win the war! Keep your head up!!
HAPPY HEALTHY STRONG FREE