Hey, beautiful SG people! Feeling a need to try and lift som

Hey, beautiful SG people! Feeling a need to try and lift some spirits this evening, so taking a suggestion from my friend Altagracia. Take a moment and answer this question: If you could travel back in time to another decade or century, when and where would you go, and why?

1 Heart

80,000 years from now to see how far humanity has come or 1988 to take out my dad so I wouldn't be born lol

2 Hearts

@Mr._Brightside yes i would like to have not been born

I reject the second one, awesome dude, for then we would never have gotten to know you, and would be poorer for it! the first one is so cool I can't even describe it. fist bump!

1 Heart

@norseduncan Germany too 'cuz I love expressionism, but wtf??? Intriguing.

I would travel to early twentieth century France and Russia to ask my favorite theatre theorists questions about their ideas,mand participate in their workshops and labs.

1 Heart

@Altagracia oh, nice one! that is a really cool idea!

I would go to 1920s or to where they wore the beautiful dresses and back in the western days I want to know what it was like back then

2 Hearts

@Cute but psycho mad respect!

@Savannah Rose ma’am! (norseduncan tips his cowboy hat) thank ya kindly!

Yes that be legit and I like old stuff I want my house to be vintage

4 Hearts

As a Zulu woman I would definitely travel back to the time Shaka Zulu was alive. 1787 - 1828
I would love to see the real him and not the characters in movies or the drawings on the internet.

2 Hearts

@DepressionMyFriend oh thats a cool one!

These are all really awesome answers! I don't know where I would go. You all have me day dreaming about time travel though.

2 Hearts

I'd go to Woodstock and let my inner hippie out haha

2 Hearts

@mokxa nice! I was wondering if anyone would go there!

I'd go back to 1933 and take care of hitler before he gets the power to kill millions and brings devestation to the world and germany. The wall would have never existed too.

1 Heart

Hey guys I recommend you to watch the miniseries 11.22.63 with James Franco or read the book of Stephen King.

2 Hearts

I would go back to see part of my heritage of being a cherokee indian women it would be so amazing

3 Hearts

The renaissance the dresses were beautiful music awesome n you get to be call my lady lol sounds great to me

2 Hearts