Hey every one I need help. You would have no idea how much i

Hey every one I need help. You would have no idea how much it would mean to me. I am 17 and had unprotected sex two weeks after my last period. (October 3) My period was due today (November 3) but I started having light abnormal bleeding a week early on (October 28) Was this implation bleeding?? Now today my periods due witch I have of course I not gotten because I had bleeding a week early. This morning (November 3) when my periods due I took a pregnancy test with First Response. After two mins I got a ever so faint blue line. Hardly visible but there. Am I pregnant? What does this mean?
Thanks so much in advance you have no idea how much this means to me!

On top of this the last week and a half I have been extremely nauseous, can't sleep, get headaches, light cramps.

The control line was there too and a darker shade? If so then the test is saying you are pregnant. False positives do happen though and all of those symptoms except the inability to sleep (just found out I'm pregnant and feel like I could hibernate all winter) can be signs that you are pregnant but could also be caused by the stress of thinking you might be. You should see a doctor right away.

1 Heart