Hey everybody I'm 20 years old I found out I got herpes in J

Hey everybody I'm 20 years old I found out I got herpes in June my boy friend at the time left it's been hard to cope for the past few months I have my days I'm good then bad sometimes I brake down that no one is going to accept me like this.

1 Heart

Hey chin up. Think about how many people do have it and are in relationships. But regardless you cant rely on a partner to keep you happy so get on your life.

Trying and learning to accept it after everything I'm going through my

Everyone go through what you are going through but it does get easier it is just about learning about what does Iris go through what you are going through but it does get easier it is just about learning about what virus means to you and that helps to move forward.

Hopefully cause I've been honestly taking pills just to try get over it and I don't even know I just know they told me I have it and passed out they told me to go back in March and u don't want to wait too long

So did they take a swab of your blisters And why go back in march

the first time it was an ER emergency they just saw it and said it was herpes they send me to a doctor & did the same thing he just took a look that was it. I didn't know anything he didn't explain the virus or anything j should know. That's the only time they have openings.

Well you should get tested properly. maybe you need to go back to another doctor because you need to know for sure what it is

Things are going to get better I promise had it for a year now I'm here if u need to talk