Hey everyone been feeling real anxious lately, got a lot of

Hey everyone been feeling real anxious lately, got a lot of new years resolutions, one is going to rehab,I know its gonna be painful, any advise to ease my mind?

I've never been through what you are going through but I know that you can make it through all of it! ;) You've already made up your mind that you will do it. Which means you can succeed. I wish you all the best! Take care of yourself! ;)

The pain doesn't last long and in rehab they'll give you something to be comfortable. Don't worry, really.the worst is all the talking and "sharing ". But really remember the outcome a fresh clean start. I'm 22 yrs clean $1000 a week meth habit trust me when I say it's better on the other side. one thing is you gotta dump your old drug buddies or you'll just set yourself up for failure. Good luck ,write down every day what you want for your life over and over really believe it . A healthy body,an apartment,a nice car, a good paying job ,great healthy frdiends don't let those voices in your head tell you different. YOU Got This!!! If Robert Downey jr. can do it well hell