Hey everyone. The holidays approacheth...and things here w

Hey everyone.
The holidays approacheth...and things here were ok.
But..here's the rub. .I still can't trust. And I still am.angry underneath.
I am also angry with myself because I am holding in a lot of emotions. Constantly.
No one has any idea how much I want to just run away. Far far away where no one knows me. Or at least knows how much I've been hurt and used and taken for granted.
I cant. And I won't.
But that doesn't mean I don't think about it.
Living daily with the person who has wounded you the deepest and has no bloody clue how much you hurt is like earthly purgatory.
I wish I didn't care. I wish I had no heart to feel and no mind to recall.
I'm afraid I'll never have the kind of love I provide. I'll never be truly wholly loved and that's my lot.
The Canary who sings for the sky she can see but cannot soar in.

2 Hearts

Oh pixie, you will be loved like you deserve. It just may not be with him. I do not know your story though. I wish you peace, love and strength. This journey is fraught with peril, but it is possible to survive. Hugs

WOW. I am sorry you're hurting this way but your poetry is amazing. I will simply say, the ups and downs are very hard and often maddening.

1 Heart

Sorry to hear that pixie, Christmas should be a nice day for the family though i hope.

@Ethan314 Welcome to SG! You will meet many wonderful people here, fondly called SG friends. The bottom of the page is a FAQ, it will assist you in navigating the site. The top right of this page are numerous groups, also there is a Support Someone icon, familarized yourself with them. You may join as many groups as necessary. There are Depression, and Anxiety groups. SG friends are here, to support, and be supported. Be strong the best is yet, to follow......