Hey folks, I'm Davii moderator of this group. I've got some

Hey folks, I'm Davii moderator of this group. I've got some weird glitch going on with my support feed at the mo so I can't see any posts older than a couple of hours or newer than Feb 11th... So if anyone has any problems or questions please comment on this post or message me.

1 Heart

Hi Davii - I have the same thing going on, now that you mention it. I wondered why there were just a couple of new posts and then everything jumped back to Feb. 11th. Also posts that have replies look like there are no replies...

@kisobel Hey kisobel, it’s a right nuisance ain’t it… I’ve had this glitch before, but it’s annoying how long it’s going on this time. I’ve messaged SG about it a few times (over the last two weeks or so) so hopefully it’ll eventually get fixed…

Still got this glitch, so apologies if I don't see your post... Feel free to comment on here or message me if you need to :)

@Davii Hi - I’m seeing posts from @Rascal and @Shilly who haven’t been on the site for years. I saw one of my old posts from a year or more ago in Bipolar. It was working better for a while. Your reply to me here is the first thing I saw now when I logged on:)

@CKarma Yes, finally! :slight_smile: