Hey friends... I'm only a 13 year old girl and Im struggling

Hey friends... I'm only a 13 year old girl and Im struggling really hard. In what you might wonder. Well, school,friends,work,relationships,teachers, and just working with my mood, feelings, and thoughts. I feel anxious talking to people I don't know, I feel anxious turning in school work, and I really feel like nobody understands. My mom is my biggest supporter. However I do feel like I could have a bigger one. Now don't get me wrong, I love my mom so much I used to cry everyday From Preschool to 2nd grade. About 3 or 4 weeks ago I accidentally blew up on her because she wasn't understanding my homework situation and she kept telling me that I was the one that wasn't understanding. For some reason that made me so pissed off that I ended up telling her everything that I didn't want to tell her. She said that I'm your biggest supporter and that you know I would understand this. It doesn't make sense that you're going all through this because you seem just fine every day for about 2 weeks now. That made me really upset inside because y'all would know that I would definitely be hiding it, I mean especially with depression you know it kind of makes sense. she said I have you a psychiatrist, therapist, and a school counselor, and me. How is that not enough for you?! that made me cry even more because I thought more that she didn't understand. I went outside and banged my head against a tree. Keep in mind that this was at 9:30 at night. I go to bed at 9 so I was already really tired and didn't know how to deal with things with tiredness. I feel stuck. I actually got diagnosed with depression just from being remote online in sixth grade, and the overload of homework I got then. It's kind of crazy, but apparently 56% of teens get their depression from homework overload. I guess I'm one of those teens. I'm a little 13 year old . Why do I deal with all this crap. I'm a child. A minor. Yet I learned about everything, every crap that I have when I was 12. Barely even a month ago. I don't even know why this happens to me. Recently I've had overloading hands stimulation problems in school. Since I'm 13, I'm in middle school, and it's a lot harder . All you adults out there now that. Middle school is definitely a big change from elementary, kids... at least some kids have matured, some kids are louder, taller, smarter, or even dumber. however, since school has started, I have gotten bullied. I've gotten bullied because apparently I am emotionally draining, rude, ugly, and just loud. I thought these people that I met, they were they would be like me . I guess I was wrong. I thought they would understand ADHD, or the fact that I can't help that being ADHD. The only thing that we have in common is that we are gay. They all think differently about me and all that stuff is not true. I told some other people that support me and care about me and they said they are all wrong. I hope they are not saying that just for me to hear. When that incident happened I cried for weeks every day and night because I thought I had found the right people to care for me. I'm trying to get over it but sometimes they're nice to me, then they want to kill me. Well I think I need to go. I just do this whole vent in the middle of my homework so thanks for reading this entire thing. I'll post soon . I love you all and don't listen to what rude people say .

2 Hearts

Nobody deserves to be bullied. I'm in the same positition as you are. I've been bullied since 5th grade (I was 11, 2 years younger than you), now I'm a 3rd grader. I want you to know that you're not alone. You're a normal person. And those people, who told nasty things about you, need to f*ck off. One thing I want you to know, is that you should not waste anymore time with those a**holes because they're also insecure of themselves. When they grow up, they will have more knowledge of what's like being outcasted by peers. I hope you get the help you need.

1 Heart

@KidDJ Dude thank you. What a cool coincidence is that those people that care and support me have said pretty mush the same thing as you. I think there might be a typo…Are you in 3rd grade? Im in 7th.