Hey hey wonderful brain injury folks and friends, I'm receiv

hey hey wonderful brain injury folks and friends, I'm receiving help from a dr who specializes in brain injury and it's pretty cool how I'm improving...that being said, there are still some areas where the brain injury pops in and makes things more complicated... e.g. I'm staying at a place and they aren't taking good care of the place, there is dog feces smeared on the carpet in a travel area, as well as 3 of the 4 laundry washers don't work... me and brain injury, I can't handle germs as much so I just want to run away. haha, probably sounds funny that here it is 9:45 at night and I'm sick to my stomach about this. Just on here to share the story and receive any cheer from you all... I know I'll feel better after a good night sleep. I'm just having a hard time problem solving, feel way overwhelmed and want to quit. *sigh. thoughts on how you problem solve things or find comfort is very welcome. Thanks! :)

1 Heart

Well yeah, that sounds disgusting!

1 Heart

@CKBlossom - thanks for your empathy. I gave my notice so I won’t be staying here much longer. :slight_smile: Hope you’re doing well… do you have a brain injury? Would love to hear your story.

jane.doe I have had some problems with brain injury but was fortunate they were not too severe. Thanks for posting on this forum. I don't see many posts here. My problems are with my memory and perception of things around me. I do brain excersises like intense concsntration on chess and I am not sure if it is helping or not but it's a good distraction anyway and I enjoy it. It seems like your verbal skills are all intact. Mine are too.

1 Heart

@WarrenvilleBill - Thanks for your comment. Sorry for your struggles with a brain injury. That’s awesome how you distract yourself in a productive way. I’ll see if there are ways I can be productive and distracting at the same time. Sure hope you’re doing well! :slight_smile: