Hey I'm new to this whole thing need some advice I have sore

Hey I'm new to this whole thing need some advice I have sores starting or so I think what's best way to go about getting them to heal anything help or suggestions would be appreciated

What kind of sores and where on your body

do not pick at them put and anti bacteria suliotion on them one that helps with itching

Sores on your face? Do not touch your face. Wash your hands, wash and moisturize face. The chemicals on your hands, in the air and in your body are doing it. In your mouth? You will always feel some discomfort in your mouth if you smoke. So, drink water and brush teeth. Biggest advice..stop when you can.

From Eating Disorders & Body Dysmorphia to Herpes

Removed amphetamine-addiction, autism-spectrum, back-spine-pain, binge-eating-disorder, bipolar-disorder, blood-diseases, body-dysmorphic-disorder, borderline-personality-disorder, bullying-teasing, caffeine-addiction, chronic-fatigue-syndrome, cocaine-addiction, coming-out, dependent-personality-disorder, depression, divorce-separation, drug, eating-disorder, eating-disorder-not-otherwise-specified, endometriosis, epilepsy-seizures, family, fibromyalgia, gambling, grief-loss, grief-loss-of-a-loved-one, hair-loss-alopecia, healthy-eating, herpes-simplex-virus, homosexuality, incest-with-family-relatives, irritable-bowel-syndrome, loneliness, monogamous-relationships, narcissist-abuse-and-trauma, obsessive-compulsive-disorder, parent-child-relationships, phobias-related-disorders, polycystic-ovary-syndrome, pregnancy-birth-issues, pregnancy-related-conditions, rebuilding-self-esteem, self-harm, sex-addiction, sexual-assault-rape, single, social-anxiety, stressful-life-events, suicidal-thoughts, weight-loss-obesity

From Herpes to Sexually Transmitted Infections