Hey I'm still up if anyone wants to talk a little ^O^

Hey I'm still up if anyone wants to talk a little ^O^

1 Heart

Hey

1 Heart

We could talk. Tell me what's going on in your mind

1 Heart

Nothing really I just overcame a few things today and I am jittery and not sleepy what about you?

1 Heart

Well, I was sleepy but now I'm wide awake, been ruminating about past evends.

1 Heart

aww I know all to well. It is like I am there again and I will feel those same exact feelings. I hate it I should be able to just sleep and ignore the thoughts but it is very hard to ignore.

1 Heart

Well, I kind of found a way to help me sleep, have you tried meditation?

1 Heart

@gmansine I’ve always been interested in meditation. What exactly do you do? And btw, hi to both of you

Oh yes actually I have been dabbling in meditation since I was about 14 or so I think ^_^ It helps me sleep I just focus on a peach and try to see it as real as possible. When I was a kid I would clean a bookshelf in my head. A lot of plans have changed today so I think that may be why I am so jittery.

1 Heart

Oh hello there cola ^O^ I just love your name haha My grandmother taught me how to meditate she is an odd woman kinda like me guess I took after her.

I'm not really hardcore into meditation, but almost every night I just put on YouTube on my phone and listen to a meditation/self-hypnosis instructions using earphones. That really helps me sleep

1 Heart

@gmansine I can’t use the ear buds on my phone because my phone sucks! I was thinking about getting one of those sound machines with soothing sounds like the water, the beach, stuff like that. Anyone ever try anything like that?

Yeah I was never into it a huge amount I just like calming my body down and being able to shut out the noise. If I am freaking out in a crowd or the car I like to try to close my eyes and imagine the peach. I don't even like peaches though I don't remember why it was always peaches.

Oh man my ears are tiny so I can't normally do the whole ear bud thing WHY do they make em so big!

@pinkmermaid I know,wtf, is there such a big difference in how big peoples inside ear is??? They are never comfortable for me

I am also deaf in my left ear so normally I cut the left piece off hahha I loved doing that in front of my friends they were like noooooooo what have you doneeeeeee.. hhaa... fun fact because I am deaf in one ear I cannot hear surround sound haha... should have known this but I found it out when we got a surround sound set up and put it together my husband was like ok let me know when you can hear it so it sounds perfect... we then realized after a few minutes of not hearing it what the problem was.

2 Hearts

@pinkmermaid well, for me its more about instructions for self hypnosis, if I just focus on the instructor’s voice and do as they say, I usually fall off asleep.

Yeah I like to be the one who talks myself into falling asleep it feels more real to me. I sometimes have issues with reality.

Even I have those issues, but for me its more off and on, like I'm doing alright right now, but from morning till afternoon, I just didn't know who I was

1 Heart

I don't have the issue of not knowing who I am... I just sometimes float off and am in my own world like a story? or a dream... and then I come crashing back to reality before anyone realizes I was gone. I have not done that in awhile.

1 Heart