Hey. So I haven't been on for awhile. I have been busy movin

Hey. So I haven't been on for awhile. I have been busy moving and getting things in order for the divorce. He is still lying about the whole ordeal. When I found out he was so cold. Didn't want to talk. He would listen but not say anything to reassure me. Then yesterday my husband called me early in the morning and started to cry. He loves me, he needs me, he can't live w/o me. I told him he needed to get help for his addiction to his fetish and that had to focus on me. He then called me at work a few hours later asking if he could see my therapist to get help. I told him I felt this was a conflict of interest. I told him that there are other underlying issues and she has a bigger insight than both of us. Well he got mad and told his attorney I was threatening him. I know he will never change. He didn't say he was sorry or showed any signs of remorse until I filed. He was more concerned with calling his mother to find out what to say to me to protect himself. For example: when I found out there were multiple women he called her instead of talking to me. The pain of living with a man for 18 years and not knowing who he is. He only care about the money and the toys we bought together. I have decided that it is my best interest to let him have the house, the vehicles, the dogs, and the business. He will have to buy me out but these are the things that matter to him. It hurts so much to hear him say he loves me but not show any emotion.

Hi sorry to hear you're going through such a difficult time...it's so confusing for people that hear I love you "BUT"...really...not fair...sorry. I want you to know you're not alone...we are here for you and know that we care...

From Romantic Relationships to Cheating & Infidelity