Hey.. so im in a relationship and my girlfriend is amazing

Hey.. so im in a relationship and my girlfriend is amazing. I love her so much and we are both in love with each other. I am bisexual, I have anxiety and depression and i don't think that's helping me at all. I always overthink everything. When my girlfriend dosnt text me back i get really worried and I start to think about how i am a bother to her and that she will find someone better. Howe do I stop or at least help myself to calm those thoughts down. Any Ideas?

1 Heart

She chose to date you, she chose to love you, and if she tells you she loves you and wants to be with you you have to believe her! You are not a bother to her--you are her partner!! My girlfriend has the same worries sometimes, because she is much more extroverted than me and generally just is engaged in a lot more text conversations than i am. She texts me a lot but I give myself the space to not always respond immediately if I'm focusing on doing something else or having some alone time that I find necessary for my mental health. Some people just need a little more space--it has nothing to do with how they feel about you, it's just something they need, no matter how much they love their partner. So let her have a little space and remember that she loves you and wants to be with you! That's why she's dating you! If insecurities are telling you you don't deserve her or she'll find someone better, try to remember that you are the **** and she's LUCKY to have you because you're probably a dope person!! And hopefully that will help alleviate some of those negative thoughts. I hope this helps <3

2 Hearts

@rollerskater144 Thank you so much that really helped. This really gave me some motivation. And it helped with my overthinking